Weekend Recap

I had a good weekend.

Saturday night was game night and the gang seems to like the adventure path I have set up. Grilltech is a bit unhappy that we're wrapping up about 2200, but Taxtech is so bushed from working all day. I figure it's better to leave them wanting more, then burn myself out.

Superbowl Sunday was the anniversary of Grilltech and mine's first date. This year makes 26 years together. I think we're pretty happy, but I can only speak for myself.

I did get some knitting done. Went to the coffee shop and hung out with a friend. She is a bit of an odd duck, but then as a knitter, so am I. So yes, we get along fabulously. Anyway, knitting, I spent two hours at the shop, and managed to get six rows done. I'm about to the point I need to measure for the neckline. Since I'm modifying a pattern it will be okay if I don't follow it exactly.

No comments: