Green Blob

I have been working on his sweater zealously. I'm at that point where it's a love/hate relationship. It's HUGE because let's face it, neither of us are small people. I've separated for the neck line; it's now a purl row instead of a knit one. I really hate the purling. I've also had to rip back on it, twice. And I really hated that.

My current mantra is 3.5 inches, 3.5 inches. It does help, but you know how it goes. It's still taking forever to finish or just feels like it is, because it's really not taking overly long. (Is that my true neutral showing up?)

I'd show pictures, but honestly, you've seen one green blob, you've seen them all.

2 comments:

Donna Lee said...

When I was making Pete's grey sweater, it was the Big Grey Thing. You get to the point where it's like a black hole...... (or a green one in your case!)

It's almost done, you're almost there...

Galad said...

This would be why neither my husband or I have a hand knit sweater. I applaud your persistence! I'm the wimp that sticks with small projects because I get bored with the big ones.