Thursday, April 27

I've started a pair of footlets for me, since I'm having to wait for Mike to print out his pattern. (Hey, it's good to the be the knitter....) I've modified the pattern which can be found at footlets. I'm using a patterned Cascade fixation yarn, looks to be called Hyacinth (9989) found at Yarn Country in blues, purples and pinks, I really like the colors.

CO 27, using size 1
K3 rows
Slip heel total 1.5 (or 11 slips)
Knit to the last 8 stitches, K2tog, turn Purl to last 8 stitches, P2tog.
Pick up stitches, total of 34.
Knit 13 rows. Start increasing every other row, (knit side) to a total of 64 stitches.

I use my own short hand when it comes to knitting. And I use my blog as a pattern notebook. Sure beats lugging around my blue book. Added weight sucks.

Hey, I figured out to make short links, instead of the bulky addresses. I'm so proud of me. : )

I need to pull out those needle protectors Mike's mom sent me, to use with these size 1 needles, until I start knitting in the round.

No comments: