Sunday, April 30

There was an awesome thunder storm last night. Lightening hit pretty close. Flash of light, followed instantly by the booming thunder. When I say booming, I mean bone rattling. I think we stay out watching the nature show for a good 45 minutes.

Finished my footlet. Started the second one. Don't know how I can do the same thing, and come up with different numbers. Oh well, just will decrease one, so I have an even number and increase to 64.

My day so far:

8:40: Slow day at work, only had one phone call so far. Three more hours to go. Gotta love any job which pays you to knit. : )

9:39: Second call of the day down. Ready to start increasing on my footlet. The day is just flying by.

10:12: Third phone call of the day down. Only 1.5 more hours to go. Started increasing.

10:36: Fourth call, wrong queue!! Yeah, let me get you to the correct helpdesk. : ) Up to 46 stitches, only 18 more to go.

12:07: Fifth call, hour long new account set up. : ( Have 60 stitches and going home!! : )

No comments: