List Day

  • Gas is at $2.77 per gallon
  • I need to fill my gas tank. :(
  • I've got a cold, almost a week old... Hopefully it will be done soon
  • Took my tea cup home yesterday to wash it, I forgot to bring it in today
  • It's the same log in, just using a different back ground
  • I hafta tell myself, I don't need one of these
  • Waiting sucks... Crap it looks like I missed last week. How the hell did that happen?
  • Trying to decide what days i want to do my hair on, right now, I'm looking at Sunday and Wednesday
  • How many times do I have to quit the program to get scaling to work? (The count is at three currently)
  • Yea, we haven't done October for 2017 yet... I need to stop time traveling
  • I didn't ask you to chat with him, I asked to you do something
  • Tomorrow is not the day to forget my knitting
  • I think I'm going to make a cake tonight
  • Have a good evening

1 comment: