It's a Sweater

I've got a couple of inches to knit on the Captain America sweater before I start the star. I've got some math that needs to happen, because this sweater is a bit larger then the pattern.



In the mean time, there are some things I need to do:
  • Figure out where to center the star. It needs to be above a red column
  • Where to put the sleeves
  • I haven't looked to see how many stitches the star is, so I'm kinda making trouble for myself

The Eldest, who I'm making the sweater for, want it to be a hoodie. I'm thinking I've never done a hood before and I really don't want to do it, so you're getting a crew sweater. Deal with it. But part of me is going, you can do the hood, it's not a big deal. Well, you've seen what the other half of me says. So I'm torn.

I can't wait until it's cool enough to knit on this project.

No comments: