Slacker

I've been slacking about posting. I know. I'm sorry. The only exciting thing I've been doing is studying. Do you really want to hear about VoIP protocols, vulnerability scanners, and network sniffers? Yea, me neither.

My knitting is slow. I've got about 300 plus stitches on the needles right now. The knit part goes pretty fast, but the purl drags. I'm about at three inches done so far and I have another three or four more to go before starting any neck shaping. It's black, so I need to sit under my light to be able to see anything.

Friday night, I made the raspberry bread pudding. Grilltech loved it. I thought it was okay, I'm not a fan of soggy bread. Next time I make it, I'll need to cut the recipe in half, because that was a lot of bread pudding. And speaking of recipes, I found a No Knead Bread one I would like to try.

For some strange reason I keep thinking its the week of the 15th. Not good. Usually my temporal displacement is only a day or two, not a week. The worst part? I know what day it is, because I keep having to type it over and over.

Last night we gathered up all our change from the banks around the house and cars. We had about 75 bucks. Nice haul for the past year of saving.

2 comments:

Donna Lee said...

I purl faster than I knit and so don't mind the purl return rows on projects. My current obsession is up to 650 stitches and counting. I'm lucky to get a pattern row and then the cooresponding knit row done before I fall asleep.

Galad said...

I like rice pudding but never was a fan of bread pudding. I'm with you on soggy bread.

For socks, I got some of Knit Picks light colored needles for knitting dark colors. It helps a lot in seeing what I'm doing.