Last Day*

Wow, it's hard to believe today is the last day of April. I've only posted eight times this month, so I'd better get it in gear and post one more time.

What's happened in the past two weeks? Not overly much.

On Sunday Grilltech made three racks of ribs. We had Perky and her roommates over for dinner. By the time everything was said and done, there was only six bones left. They were that good.

I'm ready to join the sleeves on Gnome's sweater. Which means, I'm pretty close to being done with it.

Last week, I noticed Gnome had a candy jar on his desk that was empty. I've taken it filling it. He's not overly happy with me because he's eating most of it. I on the other hand, keep telling him my job here is done.

I've had a couple of people tell me about Plague Inc. I've been taking a perverse pleasure in destroying the world.

I'm training another Lackey to do the mini-bid. Not sure if I didn't train the last one right, or he was just taking short cuts that screwed himself over. But me being me, I blame myself for him not doing well.

* Anyone remember that?

No comments: