March 18

Windy day. Mostly cloudy with the sun peeking out once in a while, trying to warm the day. The wind would just cut through the sunshine making it cold. The light cloth jacket I wore, did nothing to keep me warm.

Busy day. On Wednesday, both Jess and I went to the doctor's office. Took Jess because she sounded pretty bad. I went mostly because I wasn't feeling well, but thought it would be a good idea. They took some blood, and bruised my arm. There was a welt, but mostly the dark purple along the vein. It's starting to turn lighter colors, but the middle is still white.

On Thursday, the doctor's office called and let me know what came of the blood work. Mono! Can you believe that? I'm too old to have mono. (Ow! My spleen! I can *honestly* say my spleen hurts.) Jess has the same thing, so she's pretty cranky about having to stay home.

Bought a car today. Spent more money then I intended to, but I think we can swing it. Just am slightly worried about being sick and missing work. Just need to keep the missing time less then two days a week. I tried to work on Friday, but left at 8:30; course I was there since 5:00 am.

One thing I've noticed with this disease, I need to eat about every four hours. If I don't eat then I start hurting. So I guess I'd better start eating a little healthier. Maybe mono will be the best thing for me.

No comments: