Something Snappy

Yesterday I had an eye exam. It wasn't at my usual eye doctor and change is hard. Why do they have me fill out paperwork if they're going to ask the same fragging questions as the paperwork? Making me repeat answers, makes me very short tempered. Anyway, the doctor was saying he's concerned about the nerves in my eye, which can be a precursor to glaucoma. Again, new doctor who may be worried about nothing. He wants me to come back and do some sort of scan to double check. I'm thinking, I'm not even going to be here next year, so that isn't going to happen. Overall, I'm not impressed with their office.

Perky and I are using Dualingo to learn Spanish. Now she's saying she wants to learn Gaelic. Not sure if that's something I want to do. Wonder if I can do both. Will need to check into that.

How was your weekend?

No comments: