... and then I got pissed

I got a letter saying my mortgage company was changing from X to Y. We use one of those company's that take out payment every two weeks then send it to our provider. No stress, it's done.

I call the company and that company has changed. Oh no. They ask for my information. I supply it. Can't find you. I give them the loan number. Can't find you. Give them my husband's information. Hey, found him. We're sorry, we can't talk to you, because you're not on the loan. Mind you, I'm the person who handles this stuff, so I know I'm on there. Nope, you don't exist. I swore some, then hung up on them. Called Grilltech and told him to get me added so I can take care of this issue. (He was able to use the loan number with no problem. GAH!)

Two minutes later I'm on the phone with them. Still can't find anything with the loan number. Can't find it with the phone number. So I have to give them his information. Hey, there you are. So far I'm not impressed with them.

I work at a call center. I know how frustrating it can be dealing with the public. I should know better then to swear at the poor employee. But I also know I'm human with little tolerance for stupidity. This needs to be something I can work on.

No comments: