List Day!


  • You can be late or sick, but you can't be both.

  • Dude, today works. You don't have to give me the exact date.

  • I was <..> this close to being hit in the face with the bathroom door.

  • I forgot to set the alarm last night, good thing Grilltech woke up in time.

  • I went to bed at 1839 (6:39 PM) last night; and still could have slept longer this morning.

  • Honey, a pretty floral skirt, combat boots, and ripped fishnet stockings is not a look a fluffy, middle aged woman should be sporting.

  • When the fans shut down in the here, it becomes very quite.

  • I hate being treated like I'm an idiot. (Phone call to tech support; and she didn't speak English well.)

  • There are eight rolls of TP in the stall in the ladies room.

  • There was six cars in the bar parking lot and two men standing there talking.

  • The Gnome has three minutes before I get off the conference call.

  • I could have gotten a hair cut and my nails done on way into work this morning. NOT!

  • I'm leaving early today, but have to come in on Saturday to make up the time.

  • Fair trade.... Since I asked to do it.

  • Took the car to the mechanic; while there I could hear another mechanic swearing loudly from the garage.

  • I wonder if the swearing at a car works the same as swearing at a computer.

  • Amy the Christmas Cards are now on the kitchen table.

  • Does anyone know off the top of their heads how much stamps cost?

  • I've got the list of stuff I need to pick up for dinner tomorrow.

  • I'm going to make a coconut cream pie today.

  • Perky is coming over to watch yummy, yummy hot guys.

  • I left the conference call after seven minutes.

  • This list was made over several days, so it may seem a bit disjointed.

  • I'm blowing off the gym today.

  • I may even blow it off tomorrow as well

  • Dude, after calling in late, you don't need to call in again and say yea, I wasn't late after all.
  • One of the cow-orkers was pissed at me today.

  • Oh well, he'll get over it... or not.

  • Have a good one, I'm off to get shopping Thanksgiving started.

  • I've got my Christmas shopping started.... in my head.

  • I can have a Night of Pleasure from an e-mail. Impressive.

4 comments:

Galad said...

Hope you got the Thanksgiving shopping done :-) I should bake tonight but it isn't happening. Since we aren't having anyone but family I can work on my own timetable and not worry about it. Have a good one.

Perkygoth said...

i was already over at your house watching the yummy yummie guys when you posted this.

Lovs2Knit said...

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I think stamps are $.42

Amy Lane said...

hee hee hee-- I'm impressed by your Christmas Card pile--I haven't even taken the picture yet!