Hello


They’re talking about lifting some of the restrictions on May first. It will be nice to be able to do things, not that I’ve been restricted much. But Grilltech might be able to go to the office instead of working from home. He’s starting to go a bit stir crazy.

He’s doing things like buying a new two new printers. One is new to him, which works fine. The second one is a resin print to do mini’s on. He set that one up in the garage, because there are fumes. The type of fumes to where a face mask is needed. I’ve gotta admit, the mini’s are looking pretty amazing. No errant little strings one gets when printing on the plastic printer.

I haven’t been knitting. Only doing a little during the morning staff meeting. I hope it comes back, I kinda miss it.

I’m thinking about getting a haircut. Something dramatic. It will be shorter than my collar blades.

Stay safe out there.


No comments: