Grumpy

The tools are conspiring to make me crazy. The new one insisting on putting my login credentials in anything and everything that requires an input box. It’s very frustrating for when I’m trying to add someone else’s name. Then SQL server keeps timing out. I’m unable to get logged in, *right this second* to do some updating. Nothing must be done *right this second*, but I want to get it done and over with to move on to the next task.

I reset my password this morning. And two logins later, my account is locked. Not having fun. I end up on the phone to the help desk. Turns out they changed the requirement of how many characters that are needed to have in a password. Which explains why my password wasn’t working any more. I’m leaving work early today. I’m annoyed and don’t want to be here anymore.

The Eldest is creating drama. Thankfully, I’m in another state, so I don’t have to deal with it face-to-face. It’s hard because I’m only hearing bits and pieces. Sometimes it’s only the shocking parts to make us feel sorry for her. I’m torn between feeling sorry and the need to fix it. Breathe in and out. This too shall pass. She’ll get it figured out. I don’t really need to do anything.


No comments: