Today I'm...

It was a bad night of sleep. I went to bed about 1930, pretty close the usual time. Woke up around 2330 and could not get back to sleep. Tossed and turned, until I finally got up for 10 minutes then I was able to go back to sleep. This morning I woke up with a headache. Right now I'm wishing I'd stayed home. But I'm a responsible adult and went to work. I've got three days off later this month, so I'm working until then. A day off during the month really cuts down on the sick call outs.

I'm still on the cuff of Grilltech's sock. I'm about half way through the usual 20 rounds I do. I'm trying to figure out what pattern I'm going to use. I've seen some pretty spiffy items on Ravelry, but I cast on too few stitches to use them. Yea, yea, I could rip back, but I'm not. I think I'll use a cabled braid. It's been a while since I've used it.

Drive safe, it's snowing out there.

No comments: