Happy VD

I went back to karate last night. We modified some of the moves to help prevent damage to my knee. I practice the kata in the bathroom, which has a totally different floor then Sensei’s house. I’ve got to move slower at work, because I don’t want to get hurt again. Physical therapy is $$.

Socks are coming along, working on the decrease site of the pattern. The pattern is diamond shaped. I hope to kick them out quickly. I’ll need to work on them more at home, if I’m serious.

I meant to leave some presents out for Grilltech today, but I forgot. I can put them out for when he comes home, but it’s not the same. Not sure why it’s not the same, maybe because I’m there and it’s not such a surprise. I did remember to grab a check for the DMV today. Nothing says I love you like next year’s registration for the car.


No comments: