List Day!


  • When I screw up my initials (for logging) it comes out 0hh.

  • I started my other mitt.

  • I'll turn the moon into what I'll call a "death star"...

  • There was three cars at the bar this morning.

  • I gained two pounds.

  • Fran was attacking the TP last night. Evil cat.

  • Supernatural fans should check out the Dean thread on Ravelry.

  • Today, I'm removing OT from schedules; so next week I can be bitched about.

  • Yesterday I completed two mitts.

  • I keep meaning to change the music; but I haven't yet.

  • Two more hours of my day left.

  • Oh yea, gotta love it when they say, move X. I do. Two hours later it's Oh sorry, he's not moving. After the work is done.

  • I feel old today.

  • They're trying to make me crazy.

  • Better reason to call in: I'm going to be late because I was pulled over because I have one headlight.

  • Before I leave today, I'll need to reset my password.

  • The spelling of your last name is optional if a) its an easy name or b) you can't spell it yourself.

  • I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it's already 2009 (close enough).

  • I wonder if they'd notice if I left now.

  • The Gnome is trying to get me to knit him a chullo for his kids.

  • Dude, seriously? Not after the implied weight gain question.

  • Yes, I am petty.

  • I missed my 3 year blogaversery; it was December 22nd.

  • Perky's birthday was the 22nd as well.

  • I'm almost at 500 (486 to be exact) posts.

  • Hey, this year is over, that means I can go back to dates as titles.

  • Oops, forgot to reset the password.

  • Have a safe New Year...

2 comments:

Amy Lane said...

Have a happy New Year, a happy blogoversary, and Happy B-day to the kinder! (And I SAW that picture--MADE MY DAY, THANK YOU!!! Especially once I found out there's only going to be a Season 5!!!)

Galad said...

Husband and I are halfway through Season 2 of Supernatural. I don't think he has the same appreciation for Dean that I do, but still likes the storyline :-)

Happy New Year!