Insert snappy title here

Not much in the way of excitement is happening at Chez Tech. It rained most of the weekend. Which was nice, after the long hot summer. My cat was in hiding due to the thunder. I started the scarf for the Olympics. I'm not thrilled with it, so it will get ripped back. I've started a sock for Grilltech's birthday. I'm on the heel for the black socks; I'm hoping to have them done within two weeks. I did a round on my sweater. Still a bit paranoid, but working on it.

Today is the last day I'll wear these pants. They're way to big. I'm down 40 pounds. I blew off the past week. I made it to the gym, but didn't record everything I ate. I know, not life stopping, but I'm sure the trainer will frown in my general direction.

I'm not sure which is worse. The WOW talkers from the other bay or the sports TALK in this one.

2 comments:

emicat said...

40 pounds? Holy crap - that's great! Keep it up! :)

Galad said...

Hang in there as you have done an awesome job working on your health. Do you get a new wardrobe now :-)