Reader Appreciation Day

Today I found out from she just walks around with it April 16 is Reader Appreciation Day. While I won't be giving away kewl really awesome stuff like Kristy. I figured I'd let my readers a chance at winning some Lorna's Lace sock yarn*. I've been meaning to do a contest, reader appreciation is good enough reason.

What do you have to do to win? Leave a comment on this entry. I'll draw (randomly pick) a winner on Friday the 18th.

I started the sleeves last night. I'm so excited. Bella is so close to being done, I can taste it. Close enough to being done, I've started another project. Yeah, and the class sweater doesn't count either.

* But Knittech, I don't knit socks! It's okay, you don't have to knit socks with it.

6 comments:

Heather said...

If I win you have to teach me to knit!

Lovs2Knit said...

Yippy to reader appreciation! Can't wait to see Bella completed.

Lynne said...

Ooooh, Lorna's Laces! Num num num! I've so been wanting to check that out, but the budget screams "NO", very loudly. Of course, I'm not going to win it (I never win anything), but in the meantime I can dream, right?

Keep on truckin' with Bella!

Sandra said...

But I DO knit socks! Looking forward to Bella!

Amy Lane said...

And Lorna's Laces is good stuff--you can knit ANYTHING with it!

Anonymous said...

Socks! I knit socks! :)