Monday, November 20

Wow, working overtime really cuts into the posting to the blog. I completed the sweater. Usually I would say, Grilltech's sweater, but it doesn't fit him. It's too short if he raises his arms. So I've got a new sweater and it can be a bit stifling hot at times. We figured last week Grilltech is allergic to Alpaca. He was holding the hank while I wound the ball of yarn. After we finished, he couldn't breathe very well. Hmm not good.

Days later, I'm winding using the office chair. I have just about 20 loops left, Grilltech offers to hold them. I agree. After we're done, he tells me the roof of his mouth is itching, just like when I eat avocado's. Guess no alpaca for him.

I finished my first dragon scale sock. It looks beautiful. I've turned the heel on the second sock. Without the cabling down the sides, it knits up much faster.

I didn't do any knitting after Friday night. Nope, not a stitch. No socks and no hat. I've also decided: no more knitting for others for free. My time is important and I have other things I'd rather be doing. I know I've thought that statement, but haven't put it into stone, but now it is. Now I have to follow the directive.



You are The High Priestess

Science, Wisdom, Knowledge, Education.

The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know. The High Priestess is also associated with the moon however and can also indicate change or fluxuation, particularily when it comes to your moods.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

3 comments:

Cindiluhu (Freezebabee) said...

I recently discovered I was allergic to some wools, which really bums me out. I hang out with a bunch of spinners so when I get together with them I take a double shot of my nasacort. I don't want to give up my knitting groups.

Saren Johnson said...

I haven't found anything I'm allergic to, but there are textures I really don't like.

Heather said...

Pout No socks for christmas this year.... i might just cry!