Today I turned the heat on in the house. It was down to 61 in here. It was time.
- Gas is down to $2.14 per gallon
- Today is my Friday!
- As of Saturday, Grilltech and I will have been married for 25 years
- GAH! I can't get macro's to work in Excel for some reason, stupid corporate policies
- Okay, now I feel like a dorkfish, it was a simple matter of naming the macro
- The trees out side the windows at work are mostly yellow and still have quite a few leaves
- Donna Lee, the not so sock yarn was called Kenzie
- We haven't turned on the house heater yet, but I am using a space heater
- Have a good night
I did make banana bread last night. I really like how this recipe turned out, so I think it will be my go to recipe from now on. I really liked it so much, I ate half a loaf. (sigh)
I did manage to work on Grilltech's socks last night. I'm about six, six and a half inches long at this point, so I'm pretty close to starting the heel. Two at a time really makes me feel like these socks are taking forever. I know it's not really, but it just feels that way.
It was a nice weekend. Grilltech took me to the Last Witch Hunter. I liked it. There was a couple of plot holes, but then what movies doesn't have those? It made me happy. I guess that's all I'm looking for in a movie these days. We also watched the Back to the Future trilogy this weekend. It was fun.
The previews for the up coming movies didn't in the least excite me at all. The only one who made a dent was Star Wars and honestly, I'm a bit gun shy about that one also. Grilltech, however, is all sorts of looking forward to the new movie coming out and has already purchased our tickets. So I guess I'm going.
I didn't get a whole lot of knitting done. I don't think these socks are going to be done by the 31st unless I really buckle down. After I make banana bread tonight.
- Gas is at $2.29 per gallon
- What's going on with the gas prices?
- I started a new sock for Grilltech, this one is working right
- I'm a week ahead of myself, because I keep thinking the Last Witch Hunter is out already
- Reminder, we're in cubes, I can hear you talking about your divorce. Yes, he sounds like a jerk. No, I don't care
- Okay, I was wrong. I would rather listen to the divorce then your bragging about how much of a stellar gamer you are
- I think it's nap time
- Have a good night
I ripped back on Grilltech's new socks. They were very huge. Instead of using 34 stitches, I'm down to 28. Now I'm wondering if they'll be a bit too small. I think I'll have him slip them on to see how they fit.
I had him try them an and they weren't too tight, but I'm not happy with the way they are turning out. So I did some research on Ravelry and I didn't see anyone making socks out of this yarn. So they're getting ripped back and put into time out. I'll start a new pair with sock yarn this time. Maybe next time, I should read the package before starting.
- Gas is at $2.41 per gallon
- Oh please, bring me in to the middle of a conversation that I know nothing about and expect me to know the answer
- Today is the last day of my antibiotics
- I'm on book three of the Maze Runner: Death Cure. If you like the hunger games, you'll most likely like this series
- I'm starving today
- Oops, I just got a lecture for giving out incorrect information
- Have a good day
- Gas is at $2.48 per gallon
- It's raining out there
- I haven't started the next pair of socks yet, because I need to work on my tunic
- Best question of the day (asked of me) Are you trying to antagonize me? was the answer when I said the web application is broken
- Started my second cup of tea today
- This month, Grilltech and I will be celebrating 25 years of marriage. I'm not sure what to get him
- Too hot to wear my jacket, but too chilly to sit here without it
- I've got a strong desire to work on my blanket, I must really not want to work on that tunic
- I'm currently reading the Maze Runner, it's slightly different than the movie
- We didn't win the lottery last night. Bummer, guess we have to keep working
- Agh! The whole point of buying the soda was to kick my lunch up over five dollars, so I can get the punch. What did I forget to hand her? That's right, the punch card
- Have a good night everyone